Sunday, October 29, 2006

Flowers in the Attic (1990) (Christopher Young)

Here's another Halloween score that I've been wanting to put up for a long time but never got around to it. Christopher Young is another one of those composers that I don't really have to say how great he is, so I won't (but he is). I think of this as one of his finest scores. It's to the creepy and disturbing movie which some people may not have liked, but I enjoyed it. It starred Louise Fletcher and Victoria Tennant. It was about children being kept in some part of the house. I wonder which one. Enjoy!

Track List:

Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 01 - Flowers In The Attic
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 02 - The Grandmother's House
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 03 - Up On The Rooftop
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 04 - Seventeen Lashes
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 05 - Bathing
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 06 - Children Of The Devil
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 07 - Goodbye, Daddy
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 08 - One Flower Dies
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 09 - Sleeping Witch
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 10 - The Attic
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 11 - God Sees Everything
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 12 - The VCA Waltz
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 13 - May Flowers
Flowers In The Attic (1990) (Christopher Young) - 14 - End Title

pw = youdont


Flowers in the Attic (Rapidshare)

Flowers in the Attic (Megaupload)

around 64 MB

Comments:
Thankyou for putting this one up. Its a great score, with a georgeous main theme. Christopher Young is underated.

Many thanks

Pooter (from "The Soundtracks that Time Forgot")
 
Hi Pooter!

I totally agree with you about Christopher Young! I love the main theme too. And thanks so much for your thanks!

And everybody else, go over to Pooter's blog for some great movie treats! Where else are you going to get to hear the complete score to The China Syndrome?
 
Sigh, I have downloaded from both places and each time when I go to open a file in WinRar, it says I have to have a password. I've never had this happen before with any of these files?? PLEASE help, as I have been wanting Flowers in the attic score since I was a child. I dont care for the movie now, but when I was a kid I watched it around 100 times and read the series countless times.
 
Oh - opps, guess I'm beyond stupid and should read everything FIRST. Works now, thank you!
 
Hi Darkhaven!

I hope the score brings some nice memories! And those are the problems with opening the files I like the best ....the ones that solve themselves! :))
 
One of Chris Young's finest scores - and at last somebody has put it up. F*ck yeah! Especially considering it goes for upwards of $50 a pop on eBay ;-)

Stay away from the movie though, it blows chunks.
 
Hi Mr. Shrubber!

Wow! I didn't realize it was selling for that much. Maybe I should sell my copy!

And I know the movie isn't the best, but I still somehow enjoyed it. :)
 
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,a片,情趣用品A片,A片,AV女優,色情,成人,做愛,情色,AIO,視訊聊天室,SEX,聊天室,自拍,AV,情色,成人,情色,aio,sex,成人,情色免費A片,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛情色文學,色情A片,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,言情小說,愛情小說,AV片,A漫,AVDVD,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,成人交友,成人電影,成人貼圖,成人小說,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人遊戲,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,成人論壇情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖
 
You can buy almost all types of flowers and floral items, namely, spring flowers, wreaths, sprays and sheaves, flower baskets and a range of similar gift items straight from home just by logging into http://www.squidoo.com/fleurdelisflorist.
 
Wow, there's really much effective information above!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?