Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Walkabout (1971) (John Barry)

I thought I'd post some more John Barry, but I resisted putting this up because I thought maybe everybody would already have this one, but well, here it is anyway. There probably isn't that much Barry that people don't already have, but that's definitely a good thing.

As a kid, I couldn't help but like Jenny Agutter in movies like The Railway Children, An American Werewolf in London, Logan's Run, and this film. And the fact that she had no problem with nudity probably didn't hurt either.

Enjoy!

Track List:

Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 01 - Main Title
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 02 - The Children
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 03 - Stranded
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 04 - Survival Test
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 05 - The Journey
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 06 - The Three Of Us
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 07 - Together At Sunset
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 08 - Back To Nature
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 09 - Cliffhanger
Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) - 10 - End Title

pw = youdont

Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) (Rapidshare)

Walkabout (1971) (John Barry) (Filesend)

around 32 MB

Comments:
Oh man, I love Barry's music... And unfortunately I don't get all the Barry's music you said it was posted in so many places at the web... I'm relatively new to this music (soundtracks), so don't bother to re-post Barry, there will always be people like me, just discovering the beauty of his music... and anyway, i'ts a pleasure to find what I like here, at this fantastic blog.. well, I got to say that the links at filesend are not working... you click on the download button and then you are are redirected to the HTTP 404 page (error:page not found)... hope it works in the near future, since it's an option to rapidshare.. Greetings from Brasil.
 
Hi Guilherme!

Hello to Brazil! And thank you so much for what you said about the blog. I sure do agree with you about Barry!

And unfortunately somebody deleted the Filesend & Rapidshare link, but I'll do what I can.
 
Hi !
Your Blog is definitely cool with a lot of unknown gems (Barry, Sarede, Addison !!!).
Thanks a lot for sharing this with others !
 
Link seems to be working-no problems downloading. I just watched this movie a few months ago and really liked it-you're right about Jenny-wow.
Great Score and great blog
Chuckwilson
 
HI - SOMEBODY HAS DELETED THE MUSIC AGAIN [WALKABOUT]. CAN YOU PUT IT BACK ON, BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO GET. I'LL HAVE TO PAY £15 TO AMERICA AND IT WILL TAKE TWO WEEKS TO GET IT AND IT MIGHT NOT EVEN GET HERE. THANX.
 
Download the album from Rapidshare. It's working now.

Best regards.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?