Sunday, December 17, 2006

All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Various, Bruce Broughton)

Want some more Bruce Broughton for Christmas? I know I can always use more Bruce Broughton. This is the song / score soundtrack to the Thora Birch / Lauren Bacall 'comedy'.

Enjoy!

Track List:

All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 01 - Stephen Bishop - All I Want
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 02 - Bob Gulley - Under The Christmas Tree
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 03 - Lloyd Price - Stagger Lee
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 04 - The Coasters - Yakety Yak
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 05 - K.M.C. Kru - She's My Cutie
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 06 - Santo & Johnny - Sleep Walk
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 07 - Going To Macy's
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 08 - The Snowball Ploy
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 09 - The Christmas Gift
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 10 - Tony In The Truck
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 11 - Playing In The Snow
All I Want For Christmas (1991) (Bruce Broughton) - 12 - Thank You, Santa!

pw = youdont

All I Want For Christmas (Rapidshare)

All I Want For Christmas (Megaupload)

around 49 MB

Comments:
Sweet post. I love Broughton's stuff. Any chance you could re-rip the score tracks in 320? That'd be the icing on the cake.
 
Who can help me with .httpaccess ?
where i can fined full information about .httpaccess file syntaxis?
 
MESSAGE
 
Thanks for every other excellent article. Where else may anyone get that type of information in
such a perfect approach of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on
the search for such information.

My blog post ... binary options demo account
 
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this
post and also the rest of the website is also really good.


Also visit my site :: i need a new job
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?