Tuesday, September 19, 2006

By Request - The Honey Pot (1967 Soundtrack) (John Addison)


Another one that 'Isbum' requested and anytime I can put up something from John Addison, I'm always happy to do it. I love his work. I always wanted to put up his soundtrack to 'The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders' which might be my favorite of his scores, but a couple of the tracks are bad on my copy, so I wasn't able to. Which reminds me, if anyone else has a good copy of it, please let me know. I'd love to have it. Thanks!

I always enjoyed this movie, although it might be accused of being slightly stagey, but if I remember right, it was a modern update of 'Volpone', so it only makes sense that it would be. Well, enjoy!

Track List:

The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 01 - The Honey Pot - Main Title
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 02 - Remembering The Old Days
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 03 - Lone Star
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 04 - Fox At Bay
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 05 - Palm Springs Comes To Venice
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 06 - The Love Game
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 07 - Sarah
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 08 - The Honey Pot - Reprise
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 09 - Lone Star's Secret Weapon
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 10 - Time Remembered
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 11 - Lost Romance
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 12 - Strange Encounter
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 13 - Palazzo
The Honey Pot (1967) (John Addison) - 14 - Play's End

pw = youdont

The Honey Pot (Rapidshare)
The Honey Pot (Megaupload)

around 39 MB

Comments:
Their is a DVD out of "A Fine Madness" with Sean Connery. I highly recommend giving this very funny and dark comedy a look.

Bonus! A Jazzy score by Mr. John Addison that even includes a theremin.

Thank you for posting this, pookie.
 
Hi Isbum!

I remember that movie. Definitely a quirky movie. Though I don't remember the score that well, but if it was John Addison, it must've been good!

And you're most welcome for the post!
 
The dude is absolutely right, and there is no question.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?